DMP 2” Mechanical Seam Panel Profile
- Panel Type: Standing Seam
- Panel Seam: Mechanical
- Panel Width: 18” (Steel) / 16” (Aluminum)
- Seam Height: 2”
- Panel Material: 22 ga – 24 ga min, .040
- Panel Surface Options: Smooth / Striations / Flat Beads / Pencil Ribs
- Panel Clip: Required Per Engineering
- Minimum Slope: 2/12
- Substrate: Open Framing, Plywood, B-Deck, B-Deck w/ISO
- Uplift Resistance: ASTM E1592, UL 580, UL 1897, UL 90
- Air Infiltration: ASTM E 1680
- Wind Driven Rain: TAS 100
- Water Penetration: ASTM E 1646
- Water Submersion: ASTM E 2140
- Hail Rating: Class 4 Impact UL 2218
- Fire Rating: UL Class A
- Texas Department of Insurance Approval: RC-383, RC-384, RC-385, RC-390
- FBC Non-HVHZ Approval: FL18316
- With this panel engineering, you may opt to use heavier gauge coil and narrower width panels. Clip spacing will not change.
- For slopes lower than a 2/12 roof pitch, contact DMPI for further installation direction and requirements.
- This panel uses a 24” coil (Steel) / 22” coil (Aluminum)
- This panel uses 5-13/16” of material to form the seams.
- If you take the square footage of the roof and multiply that by 1.34, the total will be the amount of coil needed to manufacture the panels.
- Clip Relief, Bead Ribs, Striations, and Pencil Ribs do not affect the engineering or function.
- This panel is approved for Weathertight Warranties.