DMP 1.75” Snaplock 550 Panel
- Panel Type: Standing Seam
- Panel Seam: Snaplock
- Panel Width: 18” (Steel) / 16” (Aluminum)
- Seam Height: 1.75”
- Panel Material: 22 ga – 24 ga min, .040
- Panel Surface Options: Smooth / Striations / Flat Beads / Pencil Ribs
- Panel Clip: Required Per Engineering
- Minimum Slope: 2/12
- Substrate: Plywood, B-Deck, B-Deck w/ISO
- Uplift Resistance: UL 580, UL 1897, UL 90
- Air Infiltration: ASTM E 1680
- Wind Driven Rain: TAS 100
- Water Penetration: ASTM E 1646
- Hail Rating: Class 4 Impact UL 2218
- Fire Rating: UL Class A
- Texas Department of Insurance Approval: RC-387*, RC-388*, RC-389*
- FBC Non-HVHZ Approval: FL18316*
*Available in steel only.
- With this panel engineering, you may opt to use heavier gauge coil and narrower width panels. Clip spacing will not change.
- This panel uses a 24” coil (Steel) / 22” coil (Aluminum)
- This panel uses 6-⅛” of material to form the seams.
- If you take the square footage of the roof and multiply that by 1.34, the total will be the amount of coil needed to manufacture the panels.
- This panel is approved for Weathertight Warranties.