DMP 1.5” Mechanical Seam Panel
- Panel Type: Standing Seam
- Panel Seam: Mechanical
- Panel Width: 16”
- Seam Height: 1.5”
- Panel Material: 22 ga – 24 ga min
- Panel Surface Options: Smooth / Striations / Flat Beads / Pencil Ribs
- Panel Clip: Required Per Engineering
- Minimum Slope: 2/12
- Substrate: Plywood, B-Deck, B-Deck w/ISO
- Uplift Resistance: UL 580, UL 1897, UL 90
- Air Infiltration: ASTM E 1680
- Water Penetration: ASTM E 1646
- Water Submersion: ASTM E 2140
- Hail Rating: Class 4 Impact UL 2218
- Fire Rating: UL Class A
- Texas Department of Insurance Approval: RC-386*, RC-395*, RC-397*
- FBC Non-HVHZ Approval: FL18316
*Available in steel only.
- With this panel engineering, you may opt to use heavier gauge coil and narrower width panels. Clip spacing will not change.
- For slopes lower than a 2/12 roof pitch, contact DMPI for further installation direction and requirements.
- This panel uses a 20” coil.
- This panel uses 4” of material to form the seams.
- If you take the square footage of the roof and multiply that by 1.25, the total will be the amount of coil needed to manufacture the panels.
- This panel is approved for Weathertight Warranties.