DMP 1.5” Snaplock 450 + Panel
- Panel Type: Standing Seam
- Panel Seam: Snaplock
- Panel Width: 16”
- Seam Height: 1.5”
- Panel Material: 22 ga – 26 ga min
- Panel Surface Options: Smooth / Striations / Flat Beads / Pencil Ribs
- Panel Clip: Required Per Engineering
- Minimum Slope: 3/12
- Substrate: Plywood
- Uplift Resistance: UL 90
- Hail Rating: Class 4 Impact UL 2218
- Fire Rating: UL Class A
- Texas Department of Insurance Approval: RC-564
- With 24 gauge, 16” panel engineering, you may opt to use heavier gauge coil and narrower width panels. Clip spacing will not change.
- This panel uses a 20” coil.
- This panel uses 4-⅛” of material to form the seams.
- If you take the square footage of the roof and multiply that by 1.25, the total will be the amount of coil needed to manufacture the panels.
- This panel is approved for Weathertight Warranties.